Got questions? Find the answers below.
- What is the recommended age/weight range?
The age for using Emotion ranges between 3 and 36 months. By incorporating a group 0 car seat, the age range extends from birth to 36 months. The maximum recommended weight is 55 lbs.
- How is the Emotion assembled?
You can download the user manual which contains the assembly instructions on the text below, or watch this video which contains instructions on how to assemble it.
- How should I use the maintenance kit that comes with Emotion?
The maintenance kit should be used to periodically lubricate the ball bearings on the wheels. You can download the user instructions on the text below.
- What car seats can I use with Emotion?
There are adaptors for Emotion to attach some group 0 car seats manufactured by other brands like MaxiCosi, Cybex and Graco.
- Can I remove the strap from the handlebar of my Emotion?
This strap is another safety measure, and in some countries it must be used. We recommend keeping it on at all times for your child’s safety.
- Can Emotion be used as a double stroller?
No. Emotion is designed for a single child aged 3 to 36 months or starting at birth with the use of the group 0 compatible car seats and adapter.
- How do I attach the accessories?
You can download a user manual which contains instructions on how to attach the accessories on the text below.
- How to remove seat cover from Emotion stroller?
You can download here the instructions to remove the Emotion seat cover.
Download the user manual hereUser manual
How to use
Watch Emotion videos here
If you don’t find the answer to your question in our FAQs, you can fill out the contact form with your question and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for placing your trust in Babyhome!